Month: September 2013

A week of very low power 10m WSPR

Last Sunday I tweaked my Ultimate 2 transmitter to give me some power out on 10m and I managed to persuade it to run about 80-100mW.  I’m going to experiment with a higher voltage for perhaps a little more power but in the meantime I decided to run it for a week. As I’m using […]

Statistics – August 2013

As can be seen, I’ve barely touched the wireless this month.  I’ve been doing a lot of preparation work for Herm 2013 and have been running QRSS for almost all the month and as a result, my QSO count is the lowest it’s been since I started this blog.  I hope to have more available […]